Is there any health risk in drinking from the Common Cup at Holy Communion?
The CDC has found no documented transmission of any infectious disease that has ever been traced to the use of a common communion cup. The consensus of the CDC is that a theoretic risk of transmitting infectious diseases by using a common communion cup exists, but that the risk is so small that it is undetectable. Read more…
Recommendations for staying safe and healthy
We’re committed to helping keep you safe and healthy when you visit St. Mary’s. Here’s how we can work together to help keep everyone well.
- If you feel unwell, please stay home
- Stay up to date with all recommended vaccinations
- Our church building has upgraded ventilation and air filtration
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout our facilities
- Anyone who wants to wear a mask should continue to do so
- We encourage worshipers to respect the space and choices of others
If you are feeling ill or are otherwise unable to attend, you can livestream Sunday services on our YouTube Channel.